Friday, November 27, 2015

The Red Book by Barbara Lehman

This was a very interesting book. there were no words but the pictures were descriptive enough. It was a little hard for me to keep track of the story because the two boys looked a little bit similar and it switched between the them fairly quickly. I liked that the images drew the reader in to the story. There were many pages in which the characters looked out of the page. That made it feel as though the readers were a part of the story. I also really enjoyed that at times I would see the story through the red book. I would see the story of the other boy, through the pages of the boy that was looking at the book at that time. I am interested in why one of the boy's stories was set in the winter, while the other's was on a warm sunny island. I am wondering if there was a reason for all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment